- We've replaced the old, wrong sized chain with new, correct size.
- We've got the fridge to work!!! (lots of thanks to Ewan for helping out with this in a big way)
- Some storage lockers have been sorted out and filled with food/supplies
- We celebrated stopping work with a party and had a jolly time :D
- Plus many other small jobs that don't need to be listed here.
Tomorrow we get hauled out at Rivergate Marina Slipway. While there, the rudder needs to be fixed, antifouling done, I need to re-sew the sacrificial strip on the jib and a few other things that you'll find out about in the next post!