Saturday, September 25, 2010

I've finished the dreaded Dinghy cover!!!!!!

After so much longer than ever anticipated, I've finally finished sewing together our custom-made dinghy cover for our inflatable dinghy!!! 
Hand sewing the tricky bits
Now we just need to wait for some non-rainy weather to glue on the velcro etc. to the actual dinghy. My part is all done now though! :D It feels good to have accomplished something so tricky. I know for sure that I never want to be an upholsterer - it's too hard! 

Next up, I've got a long (growing) list of things to sew that will help make our home more livable - particularly as it heats up here in northern QLD!

All done!!!

1 comment: